I have asked everyone I know in management from a dozen major mortgage companies about how they plan on compensating their LO's after the Wall Street Reform Act goes into place and all I get is "we don't know yet". Is anyone out there hearing about how the different companies are going to resolve the issue of not being able to pay the LO SRP or YSP, etc and how they are going to compensate their LO's?
We all need to know this....
- Commercial Real Estate Attorney - Apply by May 6th - Iowa Finance Authority - Des Moines, IA
- Home Services Specialist II (Sr. Loan Processor) - First Mortgage Fulfillment - Plano, TX - Start 06/08/15 - Bank of America - Plano, TX
- Mortgage Loan Officer - Irvine - Bank of America - Irvine, CA
- Mortgage Loan Officer - Bakersfield, CA - Bank of America - Westlake Village, CA
- Mortgage Loan Officer - Rochester, NY - Bank of America - Rochester, NY
- Home Equity Fulfillment Unit Leader - Bank of America - Chandler, AZ