I have asked everyone I know in management from a dozen major mortgage companies about how they plan on compensating their LO's after the Wall Street Reform Act goes into place and all I get is "we don't know yet". Is anyone out there hearing about how the different companies are going to resolve the issue of not being able to pay the LO SRP or YSP, etc and how they are going to compensate their LO's?
We all need to know this....
- Real Estate Loan Funder or Processor - Provident Credit Union - Redwood City, CA
- Loan Asset Manager Associate-Commercial Real Estate - MetLife - Dallas, TX
- Personal Banker (SAFE) 1- Conroe- Job Opening ID# 5119586 - Wells Fargo - Conroe, TX
- Banking Management Consultant + - Accenture - Washington, DC, DC
- Vice President-Operations/Compliance Audit Manager - Lakeland Bank - Oak Ridge, NJ
- Financial Services - Banking Manager West** - Accenture - San Francisco, CA