I have asked everyone I know in management from a dozen major mortgage companies about how they plan on compensating their LO's after the Wall Street Reform Act goes into place and all I get is "we don't know yet". Is anyone out there hearing about how the different companies are going to resolve the issue of not being able to pay the LO SRP or YSP, etc and how they are going to compensate their LO's?
We all need to know this....
- Mortgage Advisor - United Federal Credit Union - South Bend, IN
- Vice President - Producer - NorthMarq Capital - Minneapolis, MN
- Vice President - Producer - NorthMarq Capital - White Plains, NY
- Operations Manager - Underwriting - Accenture - Charlotte, NC
- Senior Mortgage Loan Underwriter - FirstLight Federal Credit Union - El Paso, TX
- Senior Mortgage Specialist - RTN Federal Credit Union - Waltham, MA