I have asked everyone I know in management from a dozen major mortgage companies about how they plan on compensating their LO's after the Wall Street Reform Act goes into place and all I get is "we don't know yet". Is anyone out there hearing about how the different companies are going to resolve the issue of not being able to pay the LO SRP or YSP, etc and how they are going to compensate their LO's?
We all need to know this....
- Mortgage Underwriter - State Farm Bank - Dunwoody, GA
- Mortgage Loan Processor - State Farm Bank - Bloomington, IL
- Mortgage Loan Processor - State Farm Bank - Tempe, AZ
- Mortgage Loan Processor - State Farm Bank - Dunwoody, GA
- Mortgage Academy - Entry Level - Accenture - Charlotte, NC
- General/Other: Customer Support/Client Care - NORTHEAST HOME LOAN, LLC - West Chesterfield, NH