I have asked everyone I know in management from a dozen major mortgage companies about how they plan on compensating their LO's after the Wall Street Reform Act goes into place and all I get is "we don't know yet". Is anyone out there hearing about how the different companies are going to resolve the issue of not being able to pay the LO SRP or YSP, etc and how they are going to compensate their LO's?
We all need to know this....
- Associate Counsel - Illinois Mutual - Peoria, IL
- Residential Attorney - Apply by April 10th - Iowa Finance Authority - Des Moines, IA
- Mortgage Loan Officer - Lakewood, WA - Bank of America - Lakewood, WA
- Loan Administration Manager 3 - Wells Fargo Bank, N.A. - Fort Mill, SC
- Mortgage Loan Officer - San Fernando Valley, CA - Bank of America - Studio City, CA
- Quality & Data Modeling Specialist - Accenture - Charlotte, NC