I have asked everyone I know in management from a dozen major mortgage companies about how they plan on compensating their LO's after the Wall Street Reform Act goes into place and all I get is "we don't know yet". Is anyone out there hearing about how the different companies are going to resolve the issue of not being able to pay the LO SRP or YSP, etc and how they are going to compensate their LO's?
We all need to know this....
- Mortgage Loan Officer - Northwest Atlanta - Bank of America - Atlanta, GA
- Mortgage Loan Officer - Morristown, NJ - Bank of America - Morristown, NJ
- Mortgage Loan Officer-Ann Arbor, Michigan - Bank of America - Ann Arbor, MI
- Mortgage Loan Associate - Clayton, MO - Bank of America - Clayton, MO
- Mortgage Loan Coordinator - Newport Beach, CA - Bank of America - Newport Beach, CA
- Mortgage Loan Officer-Lansing, Michigan - Bank of America - Grand Rapids, MI