I have asked everyone I know in management from a dozen major mortgage companies about how they plan on compensating their LO's after the Wall Street Reform Act goes into place and all I get is "we don't know yet". Is anyone out there hearing about how the different companies are going to resolve the issue of not being able to pay the LO SRP or YSP, etc and how they are going to compensate their LO's?
We all need to know this....
- Team Leader / Senior Mortgage Processor - London - Pure Resourcing - United Kingdom
- Credit Analyst 3 - Wells Fargo - Minneapolis, MN
- Lending Officer 2 - Wells Fargo - West Des Moines, IA
- Operations Manager/Underwriter - A&D Mortgage - FL
- Call Center Manager - Northeast Credit Union - Portsmouth, United States
- Mortgage Loan Officer - Advantis Credit Union - Hillsboro, OR