Mortgage News Network Inc., National Mortgage Professional Magazine, NationalMortgageProfessional.com and its affiliates's (MNN) respects the rights of all copyright holders and in this regard, NMP has adopted and implemented this policy that provides a process for the termination where appropriate circumstances of users of the web site, subscribers and account holders who infringe the rights of copyright holders. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide NMP the following information required by the Online Copyright Infringement Liability Limitation Act of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. 512:
1. A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
2. Identification of the copyright work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
3. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
4. Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the complaining party;
5. A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
6. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
For copyright inquiries under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act please contact:
Mortgage News Network Inc.
1220 Wantagh Avenue
Wantagh, NY 11793
Phone: (516) 409-5555
Fax: (516) 409-4600
If you wish to post, reprint, transcript or have any other licensing requests for materials found on National Mortgage Professional Magazine, NationalMortgageProfessional.com and its affiliates's properties, please contact email@example.com.