2017 WAMP Legislative Day
2017 WAMP Legislative Day is set for Wednesday, March 15th.
Each year, WAMP members and constituents make our way to Olympia, Wash. to meet with lawmakers. YOUR PARTICIPATION is crucial toward reminding lawmakers that ANY and ALL legislation that affects housing, real estate, mortgage banking and loan originating in Washington State should be vetted by professionals in the industry ... if for no other reason than to avoid unintended consequences from otherwise well intended legislation.
Please GET ON THE BUS with WAMP on March 15, 2017!
WAMP's chartered bus will pick you up at any one of the following Park & Rides the morning of March 15, providing you to and from transportation to the State Capitol:
►Seattle’s Ravenna Park & Ride at 7:00am
►Bellevue’s Wilburton Park & Ride at 7:45am
►Tacoma’s Lakewood Park & Ride at 9:00am
The WAMP Bus will begin its return from the Capitol at approximately 5:00pm. Continental Breakfast and Coffee will be served in Olympia upon your arrival on the WAMP Bus. A selection of Box Lunches will be available for all registered guests. This is an important annual event for our Washington State Trade Association. Effective grass-roots mobilization gives us a powerful voice with lawmakers and allows us to positively influence our work environments, our careers, our entire industry.
For more information, click here or call WAMP at (206) 484-6442.
- Network Administrator - Randstad Technologies - Santa Ana, CA
- Training Delivery Specialist - 225 - Randstad Technologies - Raleigh, NC
- Member Service Representative II - Wescom Credit Union - Pasadena, CA
- Branch Manager - Everett - WSECU - Everett, WA
- Systems Support Analyst 1 - Wells Fargo - San Antonio, TX
- Licensed Mortgage Loan Originator - Bridgewell Capital LLC - Orlando, FL