California Association of Mortgage Professionals State Lobby Day 2017
On Wednesday, May 10, the California Association of Mortgage Professionals State Lobby Day 2017 will be held at the State Capitol in Sacramento, Calif.
Join CAMP in the halls of the State Capitol in Sacramento, Calif. and learn about current policy issues that face today’s mortgage professionals. You will attend meetings with your legislators and their staff, which will help educate them on the importance of your profession. The day will begin at the Training Center at the California District Attorney's Association, (Elk's Tower), 921 11th Street, Ste 300 in Sacramento, Calif.
Schedule of Events
8:30 a.m.-9:00 a.m. Check-In & Coffee
9:00 a.m.-11:30 a.m. Briefing
11:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m. Lunch
12:30 p.m..-3:30 p.m. Meetings: State Capitol
4:00 p.m.-4:30 p.m. Debriefing
5:00 p.m. Mixer (location to be determined)
For more information, click here to register or call (916) 448-8236.
- Vice President of Real Estate Lending - San Mateo Credit Union - Redwood City, CA
- Commercial Services Associate - RTN Federal Credit Union - Waltham, MA
- HR Manager - Summit Funding Inc - Sacramento, CA
- Home Equity Manager - WSECU - Olympia, WA
- Chief Lending Officer - Royal Credit Union - Eau Claire, WI
- Financial Consultant - Online Hiring Event 10/18 - Charles Schwab - Wayzata, MN