California Association of Mortgage Professionals State Lobby Day 2017
On Wednesday, May 10, the California Association of Mortgage Professionals State Lobby Day 2017 will be held at the State Capitol in Sacramento, Calif.
Join CAMP in the halls of the State Capitol in Sacramento, Calif. and learn about current policy issues that face today’s mortgage professionals. You will attend meetings with your legislators and their staff, which will help educate them on the importance of your profession. The day will begin at the Training Center at the California District Attorney's Association, (Elk's Tower), 921 11th Street, Ste 300 in Sacramento, Calif.
Schedule of Events
8:30 a.m.-9:00 a.m. Check-In & Coffee
9:00 a.m.-11:30 a.m. Briefing
11:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m. Lunch
12:30 p.m..-3:30 p.m. Meetings: State Capitol
4:00 p.m.-4:30 p.m. Debriefing
5:00 p.m. Mixer (location to be determined)
For more information, click here to register or call (916) 448-8236.
- Mortgage Loan Processor - Windsor Federal Savings - Windsor, CT
- Real Estate Disclosure Coordinator - Provident Credit Union - Redwood City, CA
- Premier Mortgage Consultant - HSBC - Brooklyn, NY
- President/Chief Executive Officer - County Educators Federal Credit Union - Roselle Park, NJ
- Systems QA Analyst 4 - Wells Fargo - Saint Louis Park, MN
- Systems QA Analyst 4 - Wells Fargo - West Des Moines, IA