HAMB: The Next Generation 26th Annual Conference & CE Class
September 14, 2017
HAMB: The Next Generation 26th Annual Conference & CE Class will be held Thursday, Sept. 14 at the JCCH-Manoa Ballroom, located at 2454 S Beretania Street in Honolulu, Hawaii.
7:30a.m.-8:00a.m. Registration, Coffee & Continental Breakfast
8:15a.m.-12:15p.m. David Luna CE Class (Part 1)
12:15p.m.-1:45p.m. Lunch & Trade Show (No Alcohol Please)
1:45p.m.-4:45p.m. David Lun CE Class (Part 2)
4:45p.m.-8:30p.m. After Dark Party & Trade Show. Prizes, Heavy Pupus and Networking (Alcohol allowed)
David Luna is the President of Mortgage Educators, an NMLS-approved provider. As a mortgage professional for more than 30 years, he has instructed thousands of mortgage professionals through live and online course formats, and is a proven mortgage producer having closed over 7,000 loans. He has held several positions in the industry including being a Branch Manager, Vice President of Production, just to name a few. He has also sat on the board of local and national associations, and served as one of his state's mortgage regulators and is active in developing NMLS education on both the state and national levels.
Click here for more information on HAMB: The Next Generation 26th Annual Conference & CE Class.
- Mortgage Business Analyst - Randstad Technologies - McLean, VA
- Contact Center Member Consultant - WSECU - Olympia, WA
- Home Mortgage Consultant - Essex Bank - Richmond, VA
- Corporate Underwriter - Bank of America - Brea, CA
- Senior Underwriter - Bank of America - Brea, CA
- Loan Processor - Waterstone Mortgage Corporation - Salem, OR