NYAMB's Lower Hudson Region AML Training Seminar & Networking Event
March 28, 2017
NYAMB's Lower Hudson Region presents its AML Training Seminar & Networking Event, set for Tuesday, March 28 at the Harrison Tavern, located at 7 Purdy Street in Harrison, N.Y., and featuring Keynote Speaker Jonathan Pinard, partner with First National Compliance Solutions Inc.
The Anti Money Laundering Rule requires Mortgage Brokers to file reports with the US Treasury that have a high degree of usefulness in criminal, tax, or regulatory investigations including suspicious activity that may indicate mortgage fraud.
This 75 minute seminar is designed for mortgage brokers without employees to meet their annual training requirements of their Anti-Money Laundering Policy, as required by The Bank Secrecy Act. This seminar will provide an overview of the required Anti- Money Laundering and Customer Identification Programs, Red flags, responsibilities as a mortgage broker, recent examples of Suspicious Activity Reports and instruction as to how and when a Suspicious Activity Report should be filed.
- Loan Officer - CU Members Mortgage - Lanham, MD
- Chief of Staff I - Fannie Mae - Washington, DC
- Project Manager - Facilities&Tenant Improvements - Evergreen Home Loans - Bellevue, WA
- Government Underwriter - Paramount Equity Mortgage - Atlanta, GA
- Financial Operations Associate - Renew Financial - Oakland, CA
- Mortgage Processor - Temporary - WSECU - Olympia, WA