MBA of NY/ESMBA Breakfast Panel "Ace Your Banking Exam"
April 6, 2017
The MBAofNY/ESMBA -Breakfast Panel -"Ace Your Banking Exam" will be held Thursday, April 6 from 8:00 a.m.-10:30 a.m. at the Offices of First Nationwide Title, An AMtrust Financial Company, 50 Charles Lindberg Boulevard in Uniondale, N.Y.
A comprehensive look at the examination process, this seminar will provide guidance for the Banking Audit Preparation featuring speakers
Bonnie Nachamie, Esq., Partner, Bonnie Nachamie, P.C. and CEO, First National Compliance Solutions, Inc.; Wayne E. Watkinson, Esq., Principal Attorney for the Office of Offit Kurman; and Michael G. Barone, Managing Partner, Mortgage Compliance & Document Preparation Practices for Abrams Garfinkel Margolis Bergson, LLP.
- MPF Program Supervisor - FHLBank Pittsburgh - Pittsburgh, PA
- Vice President of Finance - Municipal Employees Credit Union of Baltimore - Baltimore, MD
- Investment Analyst - Commercial Real Estate Finance - NorthMarq Capital - Raleigh, NC
- Home Loan Operations Manager - AAA Michigan/The Auto Club Group - Dearborn, Michigan
- Internal Audit - Citywide Home Loans - Denver, CO
- Salesforce Administrator / Non-Technical Project Manager III - Fannie Mae - Washington, DC