MBA of NY/ESMBA Breakfast Panel "Ace Your Banking Exam"
April 6, 2017
The MBAofNY/ESMBA -Breakfast Panel -"Ace Your Banking Exam" will be held Thursday, April 6 from 8:00 a.m.-10:30 a.m. at the Offices of First Nationwide Title, An AMtrust Financial Company, 50 Charles Lindberg Boulevard in Uniondale, N.Y.
A comprehensive look at the examination process, this seminar will provide guidance for the Banking Audit Preparation featuring speakers
Bonnie Nachamie, Esq., Partner, Bonnie Nachamie, P.C. and CEO, First National Compliance Solutions, Inc.; Wayne E. Watkinson, Esq., Principal Attorney for the Office of Offit Kurman; and Michael G. Barone, Managing Partner, Mortgage Compliance & Document Preparation Practices for Abrams Garfinkel Margolis Bergson, LLP.
- Chief Lending Officer (SVP/CLO) - North Coast Credit Union - Bellingham, WA
- Loan Originator | Mortgage Broker - New Horizon Mortgage Concepts - Redlands, CA
- Vice President of Servicing and Loss Mitigation - CUSO Home Lending - Hampden, ME
- Associate Director, Conference Programs - Mortgage Bankers Association - Washington, DC
- Real Estate Disclosure Coordinator - Provident Credit Union - Redwood City, CA
- Assistant Underwriter - Cinnaire Corporation - Lansing, MI