MBA of NY/ESMBA Breakfast Panel "Ace Your Banking Exam"
April 6, 2017
The MBAofNY/ESMBA -Breakfast Panel -"Ace Your Banking Exam" will be held Thursday, April 6 from 8:00 a.m.-10:30 a.m. at the Offices of First Nationwide Title, An AMtrust Financial Company, 50 Charles Lindberg Boulevard in Uniondale, N.Y.
A comprehensive look at the examination process, this seminar will provide guidance for the Banking Audit Preparation featuring speakers
Bonnie Nachamie, Esq., Partner, Bonnie Nachamie, P.C. and CEO, First National Compliance Solutions, Inc.; Wayne E. Watkinson, Esq., Principal Attorney for the Office of Offit Kurman; and Michael G. Barone, Managing Partner, Mortgage Compliance & Document Preparation Practices for Abrams Garfinkel Margolis Bergson, LLP.
- Senior Vice President, Shared Service for Mortgages - PenFed Credit Union - McLean, VA
- Mortgage Business Analyst - Randstad Technologies - McLean, VA
- Contact Center Member Consultant - WSECU - Olympia, WA
- Home Mortgage Consultant - Essex Bank - Richmond, VA
- Corporate Underwriter - Bank of America - Brea, CA
- Senior Underwriter - Bank of America - Brea, CA