The Texas Mortgage Bankers Association (TMBA) has announced that its annual Southern Secondary Market Conference—dubbed “Connections Focused on Your Future”—will be held at the Marriott Woodlands Waterway Hotel and Convention Center in Houston, Texas on Feb. 12-14, 2013. The three-day agenda was developed to offer attendees new information, guidance, trend identifications and new, emerging strategies in secondary marketing. The event is said to be unlike past capital market conferences.
“This year we decided to change things up and move past the traditional secondary marketing conference, so we focused on widening the type and breadth of panels, speakers and educational topics,” said Tim Fisher, president of the TMBA. “This is a unique opportunity and value offering for attendees that allows them to learn and collaborate on topics they normally wouldn’t be exposed to in the usual agenda of regional secondary focused shows. Mortgage bankers from all over the country will be sharing their visions and strategies for future success, which this conference’s primary focus—achieving prosperity in tomorrow’s ever-changing business landscape.”
This year’s lineup includes expert panel discussions on The Securitization Market, Basel III, Servicing Valuations and Mergers and Acquisitions, and more. Speakers include: Doug Duncan, senior vice and chief economist at Fannie Mae, and Bill Moliski, managing director at Redwood Trust.
For more information, visit www.texasmba.org, call (512) 480-8622 or e-mail email@example.com.
- Mortgage Loan Coordinator - Jacksonville or Pensacola, FL - Bank of America - Gainesville, FL
- Mortgage Loan Coordinator - Studio City, CA - Bank of America - Studio City, CA
- Mortgage Loan Coordinator - Austin, TX - Bank of America - Austin, TX
- Mortgage Loan Coordinator - Orlando, FL - Bank of America - Winter Park, FL
- Mortgage Loan Associate- Newport Beach, CA - Bank of America - Newport Beach, CA
- Mortgage Retails - Sales Support Asst - Southlake, TX - Bank of America - Southlake, TX