Texas Mortgage Bankers Association 2013 Southern Secondary Market Conference
The Texas Mortgage Bankers Association (TMBA) has announced that its annual Southern Secondary Market Conference—dubbed “Connections Focused on Your Future”—will be held at the Marriott Woodlands Waterway Hotel and Convention Center in Houston, Texas on Feb. 12-14, 2013. The three-day agenda was developed to offer attendees new information, guidance, trend identifications and new, emerging strategies in secondary marketing. The event is said to be unlike past capital market conferences.
“This year we decided to change things up and move past the traditional secondary marketing conference, so we focused on widening the type and breadth of panels, speakers and educational topics,” said Tim Fisher, president of the TMBA. “This is a unique opportunity and value offering for attendees that allows them to learn and collaborate on topics they normally wouldn’t be exposed to in the usual agenda of regional secondary focused shows. Mortgage bankers from all over the country will be sharing their visions and strategies for future success, which this conference’s primary focus—achieving prosperity in tomorrow’s ever-changing business landscape.”
This year’s lineup includes expert panel discussions on The Securitization Market, Basel III, Servicing Valuations and Mergers and Acquisitions, and more. Speakers include: Doug Duncan, senior vice and chief economist at Fannie Mae, and Bill Moliski, managing director at Redwood Trust.
For more information, visit www.texasmba.org, call (512) 480-8622 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Finance & Risk - Risk Analytics Management Consultant - Accenture - New York, NY
- VP of Ag and Business Banking - TS Banking Group - Clinton, IL
- Chief Lending Officer (SVP/CLO) - North Coast Credit Union - Bellingham, WA
- AVP Wealth Management - San Jose, Req - Meriwest Credit Union - San Jose, CA
- Loan Originator | Mortgage Broker - New Horizon Mortgage Concepts - Redlands, CA
- Vice President of Servicing and Loss Mitigation - CUSO Home Lending - Hampden, ME