UAMP Presents: New World of Digital Mortgages
Join the Utah Association of Mortgage Professionals (UAMP) for this informative and IMPORTANT update of upcoming loan program changes, Thursday, Jan. 19 for "Introduction to the NEW WORLD of Digital Mortgages and Agency Guideline Updates for 2017," to be held at Brick Oven, located at 10622 South Riverfront Parkway in South Jordan, Utah at 11:30 a.m.
Topics will include, Fannie Mae's Day 1 Certainty digital income and asset verification, property inspection waivers (PIWs) update, property value reps and warrants, and HomeReady enhancements. Freddie Mac's upcoming changes to tax returns for self-employed borrower\'s will also be covered.
Click here for more more information.
- Benefits and Leaves Coordinator - Evergreen Home Loans - Bellevue, WA
- Consumer Loan Officer - Mill City Credit Union - Minnetonka, MN
- Mortgage Loan Originator - AAA Banking - Dearborn, Michigan
- Mortgage Loan Officer - AAA Banking - Dearborn, Michigan
- Mortgage Loan Officer - First Community Bank - Helena, MT
- Executive Sales Consultant Southeast - CU Members Mortgage - Regional - Work From Home, GA