UAMP Presents: New World of Digital Mortgages
Join the Utah Association of Mortgage Professionals (UAMP) for this informative and IMPORTANT update of upcoming loan program changes, Thursday, Jan. 19 for "Introduction to the NEW WORLD of Digital Mortgages and Agency Guideline Updates for 2017," to be held at Brick Oven, located at 10622 South Riverfront Parkway in South Jordan, Utah at 11:30 a.m.
Topics will include, Fannie Mae's Day 1 Certainty digital income and asset verification, property inspection waivers (PIWs) update, property value reps and warrants, and HomeReady enhancements. Freddie Mac's upcoming changes to tax returns for self-employed borrower\'s will also be covered.
Click here for more more information.
- MPF Program Supervisor - FHLBank Pittsburgh - Pittsburgh, PA
- Vice President of Finance - Municipal Employees Credit Union of Baltimore - Baltimore, MD
- Investment Analyst - Commercial Real Estate Finance - NorthMarq Capital - Raleigh, NC
- Home Loan Operations Manager - AAA Michigan/The Auto Club Group - Dearborn, Michigan
- Internal Audit - Citywide Home Loans - Denver, CO
- Salesforce Administrator / Non-Technical Project Manager III - Fannie Mae - Washington, DC