UAMP Presents: New World of Digital Mortgages
Join the Utah Association of Mortgage Professionals (UAMP) for this informative and IMPORTANT update of upcoming loan program changes, Thursday, Jan. 19 for "Introduction to the NEW WORLD of Digital Mortgages and Agency Guideline Updates for 2017," to be held at Brick Oven, located at 10622 South Riverfront Parkway in South Jordan, Utah at 11:30 a.m.
Topics will include, Fannie Mae's Day 1 Certainty digital income and asset verification, property inspection waivers (PIWs) update, property value reps and warrants, and HomeReady enhancements. Freddie Mac's upcoming changes to tax returns for self-employed borrower\'s will also be covered.
Click here for more more information.
- Real Estate Disclosure Coordinator - Provident Credit Union - Redwood City, CA
- Premier Mortgage Consultant - HSBC - Brooklyn, NY
- President/Chief Executive Officer - County Educators Federal Credit Union - Roselle Park, NJ
- Systems QA Analyst 4 - Wells Fargo - Saint Louis Park, MN
- Systems QA Analyst 4 - Wells Fargo - West Des Moines, IA
- Senior Technology Manager Commercial Mortgage Servicing (CMS) (Technology Manager 5) - Wells Fargo - Charlotte, NC