Americans Have Lodged Thousands of Mortgage Complaints With the Agency Republicans Want to Gut
As the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau, an agency established in the aftermath of the financial crisis to protect ordinary Americans from bad behavior by companies, comes under fire from the Trump administration and Congressional Republicans, a new analysis shows a steady drumbeat of consumer complaints about mortgage products - especially those that touch the most vulnerable Americans.
- Real Estate Disclosure Coordinator - Provident Credit Union - Redwood City, CA
- Premier Mortgage Consultant - HSBC - Brooklyn, NY
- President/Chief Executive Officer - County Educators Federal Credit Union - Roselle Park, NJ
- Systems QA Analyst 4 - Wells Fargo - Saint Louis Park, MN
- Systems QA Analyst 4 - Wells Fargo - West Des Moines, IA
- Senior Technology Manager Commercial Mortgage Servicing (CMS) (Technology Manager 5) - Wells Fargo - Charlotte, NC