Americans Have Lodged Thousands of Mortgage Complaints With the Agency Republicans Want to Gut
As the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau, an agency established in the aftermath of the financial crisis to protect ordinary Americans from bad behavior by companies, comes under fire from the Trump administration and Congressional Republicans, a new analysis shows a steady drumbeat of consumer complaints about mortgage products - especially those that touch the most vulnerable Americans.
- VP Portfolio Integration (EPMO) - Fannie Mae - Washington, DC
- MPF Program Supervisor - FHLBank Pittsburgh - Pittsburgh, PA
- Vice President of Finance - Municipal Employees Credit Union of Baltimore - Baltimore, MD
- Investment Analyst - Commercial Real Estate Finance - NorthMarq Capital - Raleigh, NC
- Home Loan Operations Manager - AAA Michigan/The Auto Club Group - Dearborn, Michigan
- Internal Audit - Citywide Home Loans - Denver, CO