Americans Have Lodged Thousands of Mortgage Complaints With the Agency Republicans Want to Gut
As the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau, an agency established in the aftermath of the financial crisis to protect ordinary Americans from bad behavior by companies, comes under fire from the Trump administration and Congressional Republicans, a new analysis shows a steady drumbeat of consumer complaints about mortgage products - especially those that touch the most vulnerable Americans.
- Mortgage Loan Consultant - Nuvision Credit Union - Mission Hills, CA
- Mortgage Loan Consultant - Nuvision Credit Union - Lakewood, CA
- MORTGAGE FULFILLMENT OPERATIONS MANAGER - Austin First Mortgage - North Austin, Texas
- Director of Digital Strategy - United Federal Credit Union - St. Joseph, MI
- Technical Application Support Developer II - Specialized Loan Servicing - Denver, CO
- IT Product Manager - Specialized Loan Servicing - Denver, CO