Baby Boomers Moving Less, Breaking Aging-in-Place Records
The baby-boom generation and their older counterparts are aging in place at higher rates than ever before, creating a potential opportunity for the reverse mortgage industry — and vexing millennials looking for a deal on their first properties.
- Senior Vice President, Shared Service for Mortgages - PenFed Credit Union - McLean, VA
- Mortgage Business Analyst - Randstad Technologies - McLean, VA
- Contact Center Member Consultant - WSECU - Olympia, WA
- Home Mortgage Consultant - Essex Bank - Richmond, VA
- Corporate Underwriter - Bank of America - Brea, CA
- Senior Underwriter - Bank of America - Brea, CA