Big Banks Lose Bid to Halt Crisis-Era Lawsuits
The Supreme Court has rebuffed an effort by some of the country’s largest banks to halt several financial crisis-era lawsuits that could result in tens of billions of dollars in legal costs.
- Senior Vice President, Shared Service for Mortgages - PenFed Credit Union - McLean, VA
- Mortgage Business Analyst - Randstad Technologies - McLean, VA
- Contact Center Member Consultant - WSECU - Olympia, WA
- Home Mortgage Consultant - Essex Bank - Richmond, VA
- Corporate Underwriter - Bank of America - Brea, CA
- Senior Underwriter - Bank of America - Brea, CA