Big Banks Lose Bid to Halt Crisis-Era Lawsuits
The Supreme Court has rebuffed an effort by some of the country’s largest banks to halt several financial crisis-era lawsuits that could result in tens of billions of dollars in legal costs.
- Loan Originator | Mortgage Broker - New Horizon Mortgage Concepts - Redlands, CA
- Vice President of Servicing and Loss Mitigation - CUSO Home Lending - Hampden, ME
- Associate Director, Conference Programs - Mortgage Bankers Association - Washington, DC
- Real Estate Disclosure Coordinator - Provident Credit Union - Redwood City, CA
- Assistant Underwriter - Cinnaire Corporation - Lansing, MI
- Mortgage Loan Originator - SunStar Mortgage Services - High Deset, CA