Banks Rejected by Supreme Court on FDIC Mortgage-Bond Suits
The U.S. Supreme Court Jan. 9 turned away a petition by several banks urging review of a ruling that gives federal regulators more time to sue them ( First Horizon Securities Inc. v. FDIC , U.S., No. 16-cv-00463, cert. den. 1/9/17 ).
- MortgageFraud Director - Ally Financial - Charlotte, NC
- Multifamily Portfolio Managment Director - Freddie Mac - Mc Lean, VA
- Loss Mitigation Manager - PHH Corporation - Mount Laurel, NJ
- Senior Quality Assurance Specialist - Servicing - BOK Financial Corporation - Irving, TX
- Personal Banker III - Cadence Bank N.A. - West Point, MS
- Retail Sales Manager (Grand Rapids, MI) - EverBank - Grand Rapids, MI