Banks Rejected by Supreme Court on FDIC Mortgage-Bond Suits
The U.S. Supreme Court Jan. 9 turned away a petition by several banks urging review of a ruling that gives federal regulators more time to sue them ( First Horizon Securities Inc. v. FDIC , U.S., No. 16-cv-00463, cert. den. 1/9/17 ).
- Project Manager - Facilities&Tenant Improvements - Evergreen Home Loans - Bellevue, WA
- Government Underwriter - Paramount Equity Mortgage - Atlanta, GA
- Financial Operations Associate - Renew Financial - Oakland, CA
- Mortgage Processor - Temporary - WSECU - Olympia, WA
- Home Loan Consultant - Corporate Call & Web Center - WSECU - Olympia, WA
- Mortgage Loan Originators - 7th Level Mortgage LLC - Cherry Hill, NJ