Banks Rejected by Supreme Court on FDIC Mortgage-Bond Suits
The U.S. Supreme Court Jan. 9 turned away a petition by several banks urging review of a ruling that gives federal regulators more time to sue them ( First Horizon Securities Inc. v. FDIC , U.S., No. 16-cv-00463, cert. den. 1/9/17 ).
- Chief Lending Officer (SVP/CLO) - North Coast Credit Union - Bellingham, WA
- AVP Wealth Management - San Jose, Req - Meriwest Credit Union - San Jose, CA
- Loan Originator | Mortgage Broker - New Horizon Mortgage Concepts - Redlands, CA
- Vice President of Servicing and Loss Mitigation - CUSO Home Lending - Hampden, ME
- Associate Director, Conference Programs - Mortgage Bankers Association - Washington, DC
- Real Estate Disclosure Coordinator - Provident Credit Union - Redwood City, CA