Banks Rejected by Supreme Court on FDIC Mortgage-Bond Suits
The U.S. Supreme Court Jan. 9 turned away a petition by several banks urging review of a ruling that gives federal regulators more time to sue them ( First Horizon Securities Inc. v. FDIC , U.S., No. 16-cv-00463, cert. den. 1/9/17 ).
- Senior Vice President, Shared Service for Mortgages - PenFed Credit Union - McLean, VA
- Mortgage Business Analyst - Randstad Technologies - McLean, VA
- Contact Center Member Consultant - WSECU - Olympia, WA
- Home Mortgage Consultant - Essex Bank - Richmond, VA
- Corporate Underwriter - Bank of America - Brea, CA
- Senior Underwriter - Bank of America - Brea, CA