Bond Market Pressures Build as Summer Drags On
There are times in markets when the forces of change seem to move as slowly as the tectonic plates that make up the Earth’s crust. This is one of those times for the U.S. bond market -- but don’t take that to mean there aren’t some acute pressures building beneath the surface.
- Senior Vice President, Shared Service for Mortgages - PenFed Credit Union - McLean, VA
- Mortgage Business Analyst - Randstad Technologies - McLean, VA
- Contact Center Member Consultant - WSECU - Olympia, WA
- Home Mortgage Consultant - Essex Bank - Richmond, VA
- Corporate Underwriter - Bank of America - Brea, CA
- Senior Underwriter - Bank of America - Brea, CA