Tax Breaks for Homeowners Seem to be Safe—At Least for the Moment
If you’re a tax-savvy homeowner, buyer or investor, you might be wondering: Hey, what’s going on with that big tax-code overhaul bill the Trump administration and Republicans in Congress have been promising to deliver?
- MPF Program Supervisor - FHLBank Pittsburgh - Pittsburgh, PA
- Vice President of Finance - Municipal Employees Credit Union of Baltimore - Baltimore, MD
- Investment Analyst - Commercial Real Estate Finance - NorthMarq Capital - Raleigh, NC
- Home Loan Operations Manager - AAA Michigan/The Auto Club Group - Dearborn, Michigan
- Internal Audit - Citywide Home Loans - Denver, CO
- Salesforce Administrator / Non-Technical Project Manager III - Fannie Mae - Washington, DC