Why California Could Soon See a Reverse Mortgage Surge
While reverse mortgage loan volume slid across the U.S. in recent years, California has long been home to the greatest number of reverse mortgage endorsements relative to the other 49 states. Now, based on market factors, there could be reason to project even more volume in the coming years.
- Multifamily Portfolio Managment Director - Freddie Mac - Mc Lean, VA
- Loss Mitigation Manager - PHH Corporation - Mount Laurel, NJ
- Senior Quality Assurance Specialist - Servicing - BOK Financial Corporation - Irving, TX
- Personal Banker III - Cadence Bank N.A. - West Point, MS
- Retail Sales Manager (Grand Rapids, MI) - EverBank - Grand Rapids, MI
- Financial Services Associate - Hancock Bank - New Orleans, LA