Why California Could Soon See a Reverse Mortgage Surge
While reverse mortgage loan volume slid across the U.S. in recent years, California has long been home to the greatest number of reverse mortgage endorsements relative to the other 49 states. Now, based on market factors, there could be reason to project even more volume in the coming years.
- MPF Program Supervisor - FHLBank Pittsburgh - Pittsburgh, PA
- Vice President of Finance - Municipal Employees Credit Union of Baltimore - Baltimore, MD
- Investment Analyst - Commercial Real Estate Finance - NorthMarq Capital - Raleigh, NC
- Home Loan Operations Manager - AAA Michigan/The Auto Club Group - Dearborn, Michigan
- Internal Audit - Citywide Home Loans - Denver, CO
- Salesforce Administrator / Non-Technical Project Manager III - Fannie Mae - Washington, DC