CFPB Director Richard Cordray Meets With House Democrats at Caucus Meeting
Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB) Director Richard Cordray attended the House Democrats’ weekly caucus meeting Wednesday at the request of U.S. Rep. Maxine Waters, D-Calif., the ranking member of the House Financial Services Committee.
- Residential Mortgage Loan Originator - Fleetwood Bank - Boyertown, PA
- Benefits and Leaves Coordinator - Evergreen Home Loans - Bellevue, WA
- Consumer Loan Officer - Mill City Credit Union - Minnetonka, MN
- Mortgage Loan Originator - AAA Banking - Dearborn, Michigan
- Mortgage Loan Officer - AAA Banking - Dearborn, Michigan
- Mortgage Loan Officer - First Community Bank - Helena, MT