CFPB Director Richard Cordray Meets With House Democrats at Caucus Meeting
Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB) Director Richard Cordray attended the House Democrats’ weekly caucus meeting Wednesday at the request of U.S. Rep. Maxine Waters, D-Calif., the ranking member of the House Financial Services Committee.
- MPF Program Supervisor - FHLBank Pittsburgh - Pittsburgh, PA
- Vice President of Finance - Municipal Employees Credit Union of Baltimore - Baltimore, MD
- Investment Analyst - Commercial Real Estate Finance - NorthMarq Capital - Raleigh, NC
- Home Loan Operations Manager - AAA Michigan/The Auto Club Group - Dearborn, Michigan
- Internal Audit - Citywide Home Loans - Denver, CO
- Salesforce Administrator / Non-Technical Project Manager III - Fannie Mae - Washington, DC