CFPB Gives First Glimpse Into HMDA Portal
The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau shed a little more light on what compliance with its controversial 2015 updates to the Home Mortgage Disclosure Act rule looks like in a training session last week.
- Vice President of Real Estate Lending - San Mateo Credit Union - Redwood City, CA
- Commercial Services Associate - RTN Federal Credit Union - Waltham, MA
- HR Manager - Summit Funding Inc - Sacramento, CA
- Home Equity Manager - WSECU - Olympia, WA
- Chief Lending Officer - Royal Credit Union - Eau Claire, WI
- Financial Consultant - Online Hiring Event 10/18 - Charles Schwab - Wayzata, MN