CFPB Looking to Alternative Data to Help Unbanked
The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau is seeking feedback on the benefits and risks of using alternative data sources, such as rent or utility payments, that would allow lenders to build a credit history for unbanked consumers.
- Real Estate / Mortgage Attorney - Special Counsel - Denver, CO
- Senior Vice President, Shared Service for Mortgages - PenFed Credit Union - McLean, VA
- Loan Operations Associate - Oxford Bank & Trust - Oak Brook
- Mortgage Business Analyst - Randstad Technologies - McLean, VA
- Info Security Engineer 4 - Wells Fargo - Minneapolis, MN
- Info Security Engineer 4 - Database Security Engineer DAM/DAP - Wells Fargo - Charlotte, NY