In Disaster, Freddie and Fannie Could Need $99 Billion
If the economy fades sharply as it did in the Great Recession, Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac may need $99 billion in bail out money, according to a study by the Federal Housing Finance Agency.
- Senior Vice President, Shared Service for Mortgages - PenFed Credit Union - McLean, VA
- Mortgage Business Analyst - Randstad Technologies - McLean, VA
- Contact Center Member Consultant - WSECU - Olympia, WA
- Home Mortgage Consultant - Essex Bank - Richmond, VA
- Corporate Underwriter - Bank of America - Brea, CA
- Senior Underwriter - Bank of America - Brea, CA