In Disaster, Freddie and Fannie Could Need $99 Billion
If the economy fades sharply as it did in the Great Recession, Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac may need $99 billion in bail out money, according to a study by the Federal Housing Finance Agency.
- Vice President of Real Estate Lending - San Mateo Credit Union - Redwood City, CA
- Commercial Services Associate - RTN Federal Credit Union - Waltham, MA
- HR Manager - Summit Funding Inc - Sacramento, CA
- Home Equity Manager - WSECU - Olympia, WA
- Chief Lending Officer - Royal Credit Union - Eau Claire, WI
- Financial Consultant - Online Hiring Event 10/18 - Charles Schwab - Wayzata, MN