Everyone Is Convinced CFPB Director Cordray Will Run for Ohio Governor
As quickly as rumors started to spread that President Donald Trump should fire Consumer Financial Protection Bureau Director Cordray, so did talks that he will leave the bureau to run for Ohio governor. But that’s not to say that both couldn’t technically happen.
- Multifamily Portfolio Managment Director - Freddie Mac - Mc Lean, VA
- Loss Mitigation Manager - PHH Corporation - Mount Laurel, NJ
- Senior Quality Assurance Specialist - Servicing - BOK Financial Corporation - Irving, TX
- Personal Banker III - Cadence Bank N.A. - West Point, MS
- Retail Sales Manager (Grand Rapids, MI) - EverBank - Grand Rapids, MI
- Financial Services Associate - Hancock Bank - New Orleans, LA