Everyone Is Convinced CFPB Director Cordray Will Run for Ohio Governor
As quickly as rumors started to spread that President Donald Trump should fire Consumer Financial Protection Bureau Director Cordray, so did talks that he will leave the bureau to run for Ohio governor. But that’s not to say that both couldn’t technically happen.
- MPF Program Supervisor - FHLBank Pittsburgh - Pittsburgh, PA
- Vice President of Finance - Municipal Employees Credit Union of Baltimore - Baltimore, MD
- Investment Analyst - Commercial Real Estate Finance - NorthMarq Capital - Raleigh, NC
- Home Loan Operations Manager - AAA Michigan/The Auto Club Group - Dearborn, Michigan
- Internal Audit - Citywide Home Loans - Denver, CO
- Salesforce Administrator / Non-Technical Project Manager III - Fannie Mae - Washington, DC