Fannie and Freddie to US: Hey, If Things Don’t Work Out Can I Have $100B?
If the market collapses, Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac may be in a pretty big bind: They’ll need a nearly $100 billion bailout.
- Vice President of Real Estate Lending - San Mateo Credit Union - Redwood City, CA
- Commercial Services Associate - RTN Federal Credit Union - Waltham, MA
- HR Manager - Summit Funding Inc - Sacramento, CA
- Home Equity Manager - WSECU - Olympia, WA
- Chief Lending Officer - Royal Credit Union - Eau Claire, WI
- Financial Consultant - Online Hiring Event 10/18 - Charles Schwab - Wayzata, MN