Fannie and Freddie to US: Hey, If Things Don’t Work Out Can I Have $100B?
If the market collapses, Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac may be in a pretty big bind: They’ll need a nearly $100 billion bailout.
- Senior Vice President, Shared Service for Mortgages - PenFed Credit Union - McLean, VA
- Mortgage Business Analyst - Randstad Technologies - McLean, VA
- Contact Center Member Consultant - WSECU - Olympia, WA
- Home Mortgage Consultant - Essex Bank - Richmond, VA
- Corporate Underwriter - Bank of America - Brea, CA
- Senior Underwriter - Bank of America - Brea, CA