Fannie-Freddie Won't Be Freed Without Congress, Regulator Says
The Federal Housing Finance Agency won’t release Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac from U.S. control without congressional approval even if the Trump administration asks that the mortgage-finance giants be freed, a key agency official said in an interview.
- Multifamily Portfolio Managment Director - Freddie Mac - Mc Lean, VA
- Loss Mitigation Manager - PHH Corporation - Mount Laurel, NJ
- Senior Quality Assurance Specialist - Servicing - BOK Financial Corporation - Irving, TX
- Personal Banker III - Cadence Bank N.A. - West Point, MS
- Retail Sales Manager (Grand Rapids, MI) - EverBank - Grand Rapids, MI
- Financial Services Associate - Hancock Bank - New Orleans, LA