Fannie Mae Keeping Its Outlook Steady
Fannie Mae is looking ahead with conservative optimism. While its growth forecast for this year remains at a modest 2 percent, Fannie predicts that the coming two years will also see steady economic and housing growth in its April 2017 Economic and Housing Outlook.
- Residential Mortgage Loan Originator - Fleetwood Bank - Boyertown, PA
- Benefits and Leaves Coordinator - Evergreen Home Loans - Bellevue, WA
- Consumer Loan Officer - Mill City Credit Union - Minnetonka, MN
- Mortgage Loan Originator - AAA Banking - Dearborn, Michigan
- Mortgage Loan Officer - AAA Banking - Dearborn, Michigan
- Mortgage Loan Officer - First Community Bank - Helena, MT