Any Federal Financial Reform Will Be Slow, Professor Tells NRMLA
In a wide-ranging talk to the audience at the National Reverse Mortgage Lenders Association’s eastern regional conference in New York City earlier in April, tax professor Jamie Hopkins preached patience in a financial world fraught with legislative uncertainty.
- Mortgage Loan Originators - 7th Level Mortgage LLC - Cherry Hill, NJ
- Consumer Lending Manager - San Francisco Federal Credit Union - San Francisco, CA
- Mortgage Closer - Waterstone Mortgage Corporation - Pewaukee, WI
- Associate Director Portfolio Strategy - Fhlb Des Moines - Des Moines, IA
- Sr. Manager IT Operations - Randstad Technologies - Carrollton, TX
- Mortgage Loan Consultat/Processor - CU Mortgage Services INC - new brighton, MN