Any Federal Financial Reform Will Be Slow, Professor Tells NRMLA
In a wide-ranging talk to the audience at the National Reverse Mortgage Lenders Association’s eastern regional conference in New York City earlier in April, tax professor Jamie Hopkins preached patience in a financial world fraught with legislative uncertainty.
- MortgageFraud Director - Ally Financial - Charlotte, NC
- Multifamily Portfolio Managment Director - Freddie Mac - Mc Lean, VA
- Loss Mitigation Manager - PHH Corporation - Mount Laurel, NJ
- Senior Quality Assurance Specialist - Servicing - BOK Financial Corporation - Irving, TX
- Personal Banker III - Cadence Bank N.A. - West Point, MS
- Retail Sales Manager (Grand Rapids, MI) - EverBank - Grand Rapids, MI