FHFA Puts Damper on Low Downpayments
Freddie Mac recently announced that it would no longer purchase certain 1 percent downpayment loans, which will derail some national loan programs that have been launched by major lenders.
- Senior Vice President, Shared Service for Mortgages - PenFed Credit Union - McLean, VA
- Mortgage Business Analyst - Randstad Technologies - McLean, VA
- Contact Center Member Consultant - WSECU - Olympia, WA
- Home Mortgage Consultant - Essex Bank - Richmond, VA
- Corporate Underwriter - Bank of America - Brea, CA
- Senior Underwriter - Bank of America - Brea, CA