Former Nomura Traders Charged With Fraud Over Mortgage Securities
Two former traders at Nomura who ran the commercial mortgage-backed securities desk were charged by the Securities and Exchange Commission with deliberating lying to customers to inflate the profits of the desk and themselves.
- Residential Mortgage Loan Originator - Fleetwood Bank - Boyertown, PA
- Benefits and Leaves Coordinator - Evergreen Home Loans - Bellevue, WA
- Consumer Loan Officer - Mill City Credit Union - Minnetonka, MN
- Mortgage Loan Originator - AAA Banking - Dearborn, Michigan
- Mortgage Loan Officer - AAA Banking - Dearborn, Michigan
- Mortgage Loan Officer - First Community Bank - Helena, MT