Former Nomura Traders Charged With Fraud Over Mortgage Securities
Two former traders at Nomura who ran the commercial mortgage-backed securities desk were charged by the Securities and Exchange Commission with deliberating lying to customers to inflate the profits of the desk and themselves.
- MPF Program Supervisor - FHLBank Pittsburgh - Pittsburgh, PA
- Vice President of Finance - Municipal Employees Credit Union of Baltimore - Baltimore, MD
- Investment Analyst - Commercial Real Estate Finance - NorthMarq Capital - Raleigh, NC
- Home Loan Operations Manager - AAA Michigan/The Auto Club Group - Dearborn, Michigan
- Internal Audit - Citywide Home Loans - Denver, CO
- Salesforce Administrator / Non-Technical Project Manager III - Fannie Mae - Washington, DC