Ginnie Mae Considering Non-Bank Safety and Soundness Standards
According to a Financial Times report, Ginnie Mae is considering proposals that would create federal safety and soundness standards for non-bank mortgage lenders that are similar to those that apply to banks.
- Mortgage Loan Officer- Leads Provided - Base + Commission - EECU - Fort Worth, TX
- Mortgage Processor - Credit Union of Georgia - Marietta, GA
- Retail Personal Banker Associate II - Fifth Third Bank - XENIA, OH
- Retail Personal Banker Associate II - Fifth Third Bank - OAKWOOD, OH
- Area Sales Manager (ASM) I - Fifth Third Bank - BRENTWOOD, TN
- Mortgage Closer I - Fifth Third Bank - OAK LAWN, IL