Goldman Sachs Keeps Buying Fannie Mae Loans, Why?
Goldman Sachs has long been one of the largest buyers of severely delinquent home loans from Fannie Mae, and on Tuesday, the company purchased about 8,000 loans with unpaid balances of $1.4 billion.
- Chief Lending Officer (SVP/CLO) - North Coast Credit Union - Bellingham, WA
- AVP Wealth Management - San Jose, Req - Meriwest Credit Union - San Jose, CA
- Loan Originator | Mortgage Broker - New Horizon Mortgage Concepts - Redlands, CA
- Vice President of Servicing and Loss Mitigation - CUSO Home Lending - Hampden, ME
- Associate Director, Conference Programs - Mortgage Bankers Association - Washington, DC
- Real Estate Disclosure Coordinator - Provident Credit Union - Redwood City, CA