Goldman Sachs Keeps Buying Fannie Mae Loans, Why?
Goldman Sachs has long been one of the largest buyers of severely delinquent home loans from Fannie Mae, and on Tuesday, the company purchased about 8,000 loans with unpaid balances of $1.4 billion.
- Network Administrator - Randstad Technologies - Santa Ana, CA
- Training Delivery Specialist - 225 - Randstad Technologies - Raleigh, NC
- Member Service Representative II - Wescom Credit Union - Pasadena, CA
- Branch Manager - Everett - WSECU - Everett, WA
- Systems Support Analyst 1 - Wells Fargo - San Antonio, TX
- Licensed Mortgage Loan Originator - Bridgewell Capital LLC - Orlando, FL