Goldman Sachs Keeps Buying Fannie Mae Loans, Why?
Goldman Sachs has long been one of the largest buyers of severely delinquent home loans from Fannie Mae, and on Tuesday, the company purchased about 8,000 loans with unpaid balances of $1.4 billion.
- Mortgage Business Analyst - Randstad Technologies - McLean, VA
- Contact Center Member Consultant - WSECU - Olympia, WA
- Home Mortgage Consultant - Essex Bank - Richmond, VA
- Corporate Underwriter - Bank of America - Brea, CA
- Senior Underwriter - Bank of America - Brea, CA
- Loan Processor - Waterstone Mortgage Corporation - Salem, OR