Goldman Sachs Keeps Buying Fannie Mae Loans, Why?
Goldman Sachs has long been one of the largest buyers of severely delinquent home loans from Fannie Mae, and on Tuesday, the company purchased about 8,000 loans with unpaid balances of $1.4 billion.
- Mortgage Loan Originators - 7th Level Mortgage LLC - Cherry Hill, NJ
- Consumer Lending Manager - San Francisco Federal Credit Union - San Francisco, CA
- Mortgage Closer - Waterstone Mortgage Corporation - Pewaukee, WI
- Associate Director Portfolio Strategy - Fhlb Des Moines - Des Moines, IA
- Sr. Manager IT Operations - Randstad Technologies - Carrollton, TX
- Mortgage Loan Consultat/Processor - CU Mortgage Services INC - new brighton, MN