GSEs Ramp Up Risk Sharing to Mixed Reviews
The government-sponsored enterprises Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac ramped up efforts in 2016 to offload the default risk on their riskiest single-family mortgages.
- MortgageFraud Director - Ally Financial - Charlotte, NC
- Multifamily Portfolio Managment Director - Freddie Mac - Mc Lean, VA
- Loss Mitigation Manager - PHH Corporation - Mount Laurel, NJ
- Senior Quality Assurance Specialist - Servicing - BOK Financial Corporation - Irving, TX
- Personal Banker III - Cadence Bank N.A. - West Point, MS
- Retail Sales Manager (Grand Rapids, MI) - EverBank - Grand Rapids, MI