GSEs Ramp Up Risk Sharing to Mixed Reviews
The government-sponsored enterprises Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac ramped up efforts in 2016 to offload the default risk on their riskiest single-family mortgages.
- Mortgage Business Analyst - Randstad Technologies - McLean, VA
- Contact Center Member Consultant - WSECU - Olympia, WA
- Home Mortgage Consultant - Essex Bank - Richmond, VA
- Corporate Underwriter - Bank of America - Brea, CA
- Senior Underwriter - Bank of America - Brea, CA
- Loan Processor - Waterstone Mortgage Corporation - Salem, OR