GSEs Ramp Up Risk Sharing to Mixed Reviews
The government-sponsored enterprises Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac ramped up efforts in 2016 to offload the default risk on their riskiest single-family mortgages.
- Network Administrator - Randstad Technologies - Santa Ana, CA
- Training Delivery Specialist - 225 - Randstad Technologies - Raleigh, NC
- Member Service Representative II - Wescom Credit Union - Pasadena, CA
- Branch Manager - Everett - WSECU - Everett, WA
- Systems Support Analyst 1 - Wells Fargo - San Antonio, TX
- Licensed Mortgage Loan Originator - Bridgewell Capital LLC - Orlando, FL