Households Living in Unaffordable and/or Substandard Conditions Increases to 8.3 Million
The number of families living in unaffordable conditions or in subsidized housing increased from 2013 to 2015, according to the newly released report from the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development.
- Senior Vice President, Shared Service for Mortgages - PenFed Credit Union - McLean, VA
- Mortgage Business Analyst - Randstad Technologies - McLean, VA
- Contact Center Member Consultant - WSECU - Olympia, WA
- Home Mortgage Consultant - Essex Bank - Richmond, VA
- Corporate Underwriter - Bank of America - Brea, CA
- Senior Underwriter - Bank of America - Brea, CA