Industry Reacts to President Trump’s Proposed $6 Billion Cut to HUD Budget
Housing groups reacted with shock and dismay last week when the Trump administration introduced a preliminary budget proposal that calls for reducing the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development’s (HUD) budget by about 14%, or $6 billion – part of President Donald Trump’s goal to cut domestic spending by $54 billion.
- Chief Lending Officer (SVP/CLO) - North Coast Credit Union - Bellingham, WA
- AVP Wealth Management - San Jose, Req - Meriwest Credit Union - San Jose, CA
- Loan Originator | Mortgage Broker - New Horizon Mortgage Concepts - Redlands, CA
- Vice President of Servicing and Loss Mitigation - CUSO Home Lending - Hampden, ME
- Associate Director, Conference Programs - Mortgage Bankers Association - Washington, DC
- Real Estate Disclosure Coordinator - Provident Credit Union - Redwood City, CA