Industry Reacts to President Trump’s Proposed $6 Billion Cut to HUD Budget
Housing groups reacted with shock and dismay last week when the Trump administration introduced a preliminary budget proposal that calls for reducing the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development’s (HUD) budget by about 14%, or $6 billion – part of President Donald Trump’s goal to cut domestic spending by $54 billion.
- Personal Banker 1 - Wells Fargo - West Valley City, UT
- Private Mortgage Banker (SAFE) - Wells Fargo - Houston, TX
- Personal Banker 1 - Wells Fargo - Stayton, OR
- Client Service Consultant 2 - Wells Fargo - Charlotte, NC
- Personal Banker 1 - Wells Fargo - Campbell, CA
- Personal Banker 1 - Wells Fargo - Bakersfield, CA