Industry Reacts to President Trump’s Proposed $6 Billion Cut to HUD Budget
Housing groups reacted with shock and dismay last week when the Trump administration introduced a preliminary budget proposal that calls for reducing the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development’s (HUD) budget by about 14%, or $6 billion – part of President Donald Trump’s goal to cut domestic spending by $54 billion.
- Vice President of Real Estate Lending - San Mateo Credit Union - Redwood City, CA
- Commercial Services Associate - RTN Federal Credit Union - Waltham, MA
- HR Manager - Summit Funding Inc - Sacramento, CA
- Home Equity Manager - WSECU - Olympia, WA
- Chief Lending Officer - Royal Credit Union - Eau Claire, WI
- Financial Consultant - Online Hiring Event 10/18 - Charles Schwab - Wayzata, MN