Industry Reacts to President Trump’s Proposed $6 Billion Cut to HUD Budget
Housing groups reacted with shock and dismay last week when the Trump administration introduced a preliminary budget proposal that calls for reducing the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development’s (HUD) budget by about 14%, or $6 billion – part of President Donald Trump’s goal to cut domestic spending by $54 billion.
- Real Estate / Mortgage Attorney - Special Counsel - Denver, CO
- Senior Vice President, Shared Service for Mortgages - PenFed Credit Union - McLean, VA
- Loan Operations Associate - Oxford Bank & Trust - Oak Brook
- Mortgage Business Analyst - Randstad Technologies - McLean, VA
- Info Security Engineer 4 - Wells Fargo - Minneapolis, MN
- Info Security Engineer 4 - Database Security Engineer DAM/DAP - Wells Fargo - Charlotte, NY