Janet Yellen Walks Delicate Fed Path on Mortgage-Backed Bonds
Janet Yellen is facing questions over how the Federal Reserve will reverse an important part of its crisis recovery effort as housing experts caution the central bank risks rattling the $9tn market for US mortgage-backed bonds.
- Chief Lending Officer (SVP/CLO) - North Coast Credit Union - Bellingham, WA
- AVP Wealth Management - San Jose, Req - Meriwest Credit Union - San Jose, CA
- Loan Originator | Mortgage Broker - New Horizon Mortgage Concepts - Redlands, CA
- Vice President of Servicing and Loss Mitigation - CUSO Home Lending - Hampden, ME
- Associate Director, Conference Programs - Mortgage Bankers Association - Washington, DC
- Real Estate Disclosure Coordinator - Provident Credit Union - Redwood City, CA