Janet Yellen Walks Delicate Fed Path on Mortgage-Backed Bonds
Janet Yellen is facing questions over how the Federal Reserve will reverse an important part of its crisis recovery effort as housing experts caution the central bank risks rattling the $9tn market for US mortgage-backed bonds.
- Senior Vice President, Shared Service for Mortgages - PenFed Credit Union - McLean, VA
- Mortgage Business Analyst - Randstad Technologies - McLean, VA
- Contact Center Member Consultant - WSECU - Olympia, WA
- Home Mortgage Consultant - Essex Bank - Richmond, VA
- Corporate Underwriter - Bank of America - Brea, CA
- Senior Underwriter - Bank of America - Brea, CA