Jeff Leinan: Wholesale Lenders Facing Intense Competition
The wholesale mortgage market has always been competitive, but now that refinances are down and purchase loans represent about 70% of volume – plus home sales are being constrained by tight inventory – it’s become downright cutthroat.
- Mortgage Loan Officer- Leads Provided - Base + Commission - EECU - Fort Worth, TX
- Mortgage Processor - Credit Union of Georgia - Marietta, GA
- Retail Personal Banker Associate II - Fifth Third Bank - XENIA, OH
- Retail Personal Banker Associate II - Fifth Third Bank - OAKWOOD, OH
- Area Sales Manager (ASM) I - Fifth Third Bank - BRENTWOOD, TN
- Mortgage Closer I - Fifth Third Bank - OAK LAWN, IL