LendingTree Looks at the End of a Reverse Mortgage Loan
It’s one of the most common questions that potential reverse mortgage borrowers have — and, as one recent New York Times piece illustrated, one of the more frequent sources of confusion and misinformation about Home Equity Conversion Mortgages.
- Multifamily Portfolio Managment Director - Freddie Mac - Mc Lean, VA
- Loss Mitigation Manager - PHH Corporation - Mount Laurel, NJ
- Senior Quality Assurance Specialist - Servicing - BOK Financial Corporation - Irving, TX
- Personal Banker III - Cadence Bank N.A. - West Point, MS
- Retail Sales Manager (Grand Rapids, MI) - EverBank - Grand Rapids, MI
- Financial Services Associate - Hancock Bank - New Orleans, LA