LendingTree Looks at the End of a Reverse Mortgage Loan
It’s one of the most common questions that potential reverse mortgage borrowers have — and, as one recent New York Times piece illustrated, one of the more frequent sources of confusion and misinformation about Home Equity Conversion Mortgages.
- MPF Program Supervisor - FHLBank Pittsburgh - Pittsburgh, PA
- Vice President of Finance - Municipal Employees Credit Union of Baltimore - Baltimore, MD
- Investment Analyst - Commercial Real Estate Finance - NorthMarq Capital - Raleigh, NC
- Home Loan Operations Manager - AAA Michigan/The Auto Club Group - Dearborn, Michigan
- Internal Audit - Citywide Home Loans - Denver, CO
- Salesforce Administrator / Non-Technical Project Manager III - Fannie Mae - Washington, DC