U.S. Long-Term Mortgage Rates Post First Drop Since the Election: Freddie Mac
The surge in 30-year mortgage rates finally came to an end last week, although rates remain near 2 ½ year highs in the wake of Donald Trump’s election victory.
- HR Manager - Summit Funding Inc - Sacramento, CA
- Home Equity Manager - WSECU - Olympia, WA
- Chief Lending Officer - Royal Credit Union - Eau Claire, WI
- Financial Consultant - Online Hiring Event 10/18 - Charles Schwab - Wayzata, MN
- Mortgage Loan Originator - Fort Bragg Federal Credit Union - Fayetteville, NC
- Mortgage Loan Originator - Confidential - chicago, IL