U.S. Long-Term Mortgage Rates Post First Drop Since the Election: Freddie Mac
The surge in 30-year mortgage rates finally came to an end last week, although rates remain near 2 ½ year highs in the wake of Donald Trump’s election victory.
- Senior Vice President, Shared Service for Mortgages - PenFed Credit Union - McLean, VA
- Mortgage Business Analyst - Randstad Technologies - McLean, VA
- Contact Center Member Consultant - WSECU - Olympia, WA
- Home Mortgage Consultant - Essex Bank - Richmond, VA
- Corporate Underwriter - Bank of America - Brea, CA
- Senior Underwriter - Bank of America - Brea, CA