U.S. Long-Term Mortgage Rates Post First Drop Since the Election: Freddie Mac
The surge in 30-year mortgage rates finally came to an end last week, although rates remain near 2 ½ year highs in the wake of Donald Trump’s election victory.
- Chief of Staff I - Fannie Mae - Washington, DC
- Project Manager - Facilities&Tenant Improvements - Evergreen Home Loans - Bellevue, WA
- Government Underwriter - Paramount Equity Mortgage - Atlanta, GA
- Financial Operations Associate - Renew Financial - Oakland, CA
- Mortgage Processor - Temporary - WSECU - Olympia, WA
- Home Loan Consultant - Corporate Call & Web Center - WSECU - Olympia, WA