Why Millennials Are Flocking to FHA Mortgages
The Trump administration may not be fond of Federal Housing Administration-insured mortgages—the president canceled a cut in fees for new loan applicants as one of his first official actions — but millennial homebuyers apparently are big fans.
- Mortgage Business Analyst - Randstad Technologies - McLean, VA
- Contact Center Member Consultant - WSECU - Olympia, WA
- Home Mortgage Consultant - Essex Bank - Richmond, VA
- Corporate Underwriter - Bank of America - Brea, CA
- Senior Underwriter - Bank of America - Brea, CA
- Loan Processor - Waterstone Mortgage Corporation - Salem, OR