Why Millennials Are Flocking to FHA Mortgages
The Trump administration may not be fond of Federal Housing Administration-insured mortgages—the president canceled a cut in fees for new loan applicants as one of his first official actions — but millennial homebuyers apparently are big fans.
- HR Manager - Summit Funding Inc - Sacramento, CA
- Home Equity Manager - WSECU - Olympia, WA
- Chief Lending Officer - Royal Credit Union - Eau Claire, WI
- Financial Consultant - Online Hiring Event 10/18 - Charles Schwab - Wayzata, MN
- Mortgage Loan Originator - Fort Bragg Federal Credit Union - Fayetteville, NC
- Mortgage Loan Originator - Confidential - chicago, IL