Why Millennials Are Flocking to FHA Mortgages
The Trump administration may not be fond of Federal Housing Administration-insured mortgages—the president canceled a cut in fees for new loan applicants as one of his first official actions — but millennial homebuyers apparently are big fans.
- Real Estate Disclosure Coordinator - Provident Credit Union - Redwood City, CA
- Premier Mortgage Consultant - HSBC - Brooklyn, NY
- President/Chief Executive Officer - County Educators Federal Credit Union - Roselle Park, NJ
- Systems QA Analyst 4 - Wells Fargo - Saint Louis Park, MN
- Systems QA Analyst 4 - Wells Fargo - West Des Moines, IA
- Senior Technology Manager Commercial Mortgage Servicing (CMS) (Technology Manager 5) - Wells Fargo - Charlotte, NC