Why Millennials Are Flocking to FHA Mortgages
The Trump administration may not be fond of Federal Housing Administration-insured mortgages—the president canceled a cut in fees for new loan applicants as one of his first official actions — but millennial homebuyers apparently are big fans.
- Network Administrator - Randstad Technologies - Santa Ana, CA
- Training Delivery Specialist - 225 - Randstad Technologies - Raleigh, NC
- Member Service Representative II - Wescom Credit Union - Pasadena, CA
- Branch Manager - Everett - WSECU - Everett, WA
- Systems Support Analyst 1 - Wells Fargo - San Antonio, TX
- Licensed Mortgage Loan Originator - Bridgewell Capital LLC - Orlando, FL