Why Millennials Are Flocking to FHA Mortgages
The Trump administration may not be fond of Federal Housing Administration-insured mortgages—the president canceled a cut in fees for new loan applicants as one of his first official actions — but millennial homebuyers apparently are big fans.
- Mortgage Loan Originators - 7th Level Mortgage LLC - Cherry Hill, NJ
- Consumer Lending Manager - San Francisco Federal Credit Union - San Francisco, CA
- Mortgage Closer - Waterstone Mortgage Corporation - Pewaukee, WI
- Associate Director Portfolio Strategy - Fhlb Des Moines - Des Moines, IA
- Sr. Manager IT Operations - Randstad Technologies - Carrollton, TX
- Mortgage Loan Consultat/Processor - CU Mortgage Services INC - new brighton, MN