Mnuchin: My Team Reported Financial Freedom’s Reverse Mortgage Issues to HUD
Testifying before a Senate committee, Treasury secretary Steven Mnuchin claimed that he and his team at OneWest Bank reported the issues that led to Financial Freedom’s $89 million settlement with the federal government.
- Multifamily Portfolio Managment Director - Freddie Mac - Mc Lean, VA
- Loss Mitigation Manager - PHH Corporation - Mount Laurel, NJ
- Senior Quality Assurance Specialist - Servicing - BOK Financial Corporation - Irving, TX
- Personal Banker III - Cadence Bank N.A. - West Point, MS
- Retail Sales Manager (Grand Rapids, MI) - EverBank - Grand Rapids, MI
- Financial Services Associate - Hancock Bank - New Orleans, LA