Mnuchin: My Team Reported Financial Freedom’s Reverse Mortgage Issues to HUD
Testifying before a Senate committee, Treasury secretary Steven Mnuchin claimed that he and his team at OneWest Bank reported the issues that led to Financial Freedom’s $89 million settlement with the federal government.
- MPF Program Supervisor - FHLBank Pittsburgh - Pittsburgh, PA
- Vice President of Finance - Municipal Employees Credit Union of Baltimore - Baltimore, MD
- Investment Analyst - Commercial Real Estate Finance - NorthMarq Capital - Raleigh, NC
- Home Loan Operations Manager - AAA Michigan/The Auto Club Group - Dearborn, Michigan
- Internal Audit - Citywide Home Loans - Denver, CO
- Salesforce Administrator / Non-Technical Project Manager III - Fannie Mae - Washington, DC