Moody’s Plots Possible Path for GSE Reform
It has been difficult to shake the impact of the 2008 global financial crisis. It required a series of unconventional central bank monetary policy adjustments euphemistically known as quantitative easing that has now raised fears of an asset bubble.
- VP Portfolio Integration (EPMO) - Fannie Mae - Washington, DC
- MPF Program Supervisor - FHLBank Pittsburgh - Pittsburgh, PA
- Vice President of Finance - Municipal Employees Credit Union of Baltimore - Baltimore, MD
- Investment Analyst - Commercial Real Estate Finance - NorthMarq Capital - Raleigh, NC
- Home Loan Operations Manager - AAA Michigan/The Auto Club Group - Dearborn, Michigan
- Internal Audit - Citywide Home Loans - Denver, CO