Fix for Mortgage Giants Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac Remains on Back Burner
Mortgage-finance giants Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac, which have been under government control since the financial crisis, don't appear to be getting a new life as quickly as some had hoped might happen under a Trump presidency.
- MortgageFraud Director - Ally Financial - Charlotte, NC
- Multifamily Portfolio Managment Director - Freddie Mac - Mc Lean, VA
- Loss Mitigation Manager - PHH Corporation - Mount Laurel, NJ
- Senior Quality Assurance Specialist - Servicing - BOK Financial Corporation - Irving, TX
- Personal Banker III - Cadence Bank N.A. - West Point, MS
- Retail Sales Manager (Grand Rapids, MI) - EverBank - Grand Rapids, MI