Fix for Mortgage Giants Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac Remains on Back Burner
Mortgage-finance giants Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac, which have been under government control since the financial crisis, don't appear to be getting a new life as quickly as some had hoped might happen under a Trump presidency.
- HR Manager - Summit Funding Inc - Sacramento, CA
- Home Equity Manager - WSECU - Olympia, WA
- Chief Lending Officer - Royal Credit Union - Eau Claire, WI
- Financial Consultant - Online Hiring Event 10/18 - Charles Schwab - Wayzata, MN
- Mortgage Loan Originator - Fort Bragg Federal Credit Union - Fayetteville, NC
- Mortgage Loan Originator - Confidential - chicago, IL