US Mortgages Drop 1.8 Percent From Last Week
Fewer homebuyers jumped into the mortgage market last week even though interest rates hit their lowest levels in five months.
- Mortgage Business Analyst - Randstad Technologies - McLean, VA
- Contact Center Member Consultant - WSECU - Olympia, WA
- Home Mortgage Consultant - Essex Bank - Richmond, VA
- Corporate Underwriter - Bank of America - Brea, CA
- Senior Underwriter - Bank of America - Brea, CA
- Loan Processor - Waterstone Mortgage Corporation - Salem, OR