RBS Paid a Big Penalty Over Mortgages. Its Next One May Be Bigger
Even as Royal Bank of Scotland Group Plc said Wednesday it would pay $5.5 billion to settle a U.S. lawsuit over its crisis-era mortgage-bond business, it told investors that another big bill may be on the way.
- MPF Program Supervisor - FHLBank Pittsburgh - Pittsburgh, PA
- Vice President of Finance - Municipal Employees Credit Union of Baltimore - Baltimore, MD
- Investment Analyst - Commercial Real Estate Finance - NorthMarq Capital - Raleigh, NC
- Home Loan Operations Manager - AAA Michigan/The Auto Club Group - Dearborn, Michigan
- Internal Audit - Citywide Home Loans - Denver, CO
- Salesforce Administrator / Non-Technical Project Manager III - Fannie Mae - Washington, DC