SEC Partly Rules for 'Big Short' Adviser But Orders Bigger Payment
The U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission has partially overturned a ruling finding an investment adviser featured in the best-seller "The Big Short" liable in a case stemming from the 2008-09 financial crisis, but it increased how much he owes.
- Homeownership Program Manager - GO Northwest Housing Resource Center - Baltimore, MD
- Network Administrator - Randstad Technologies - Santa Ana, CA
- Training Delivery Specialist - 225 - Randstad Technologies - Raleigh, NC
- Member Service Representative II - Wescom Credit Union - Pasadena, CA
- Branch Manager - Everett - WSECU - Everett, WA
- Systems Support Analyst 1 - Wells Fargo - San Antonio, TX