SEC Partly Rules for 'Big Short' Adviser But Orders Bigger Payment
The U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission has partially overturned a ruling finding an investment adviser featured in the best-seller "The Big Short" liable in a case stemming from the 2008-09 financial crisis, but it increased how much he owes.
- Benefits and Leaves Coordinator - Evergreen Home Loans - Bellevue, WA
- Consumer Loan Officer - Mill City Credit Union - Minnetonka, MN
- Mortgage Loan Originator - AAA Banking - Dearborn, Michigan
- Mortgage Loan Officer - AAA Banking - Dearborn, Michigan
- Mortgage Loan Officer - First Community Bank - Helena, MT
- Executive Sales Consultant Southeast - CU Members Mortgage - Regional - Work From Home, GA