Redlining, Servicing, Biz Lending among CFPB Fair Lending Priorities in 2017
The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau said today that it will prioritize redlining, mortgage and student loan servicing and small business lending in its fair lending enforcement activities this year.
- Mortgage Loan Processor - Windsor Federal Savings - Windsor, CT
- Real Estate Disclosure Coordinator - Provident Credit Union - Redwood City, CA
- Premier Mortgage Consultant - HSBC - Brooklyn, NY
- President/Chief Executive Officer - County Educators Federal Credit Union - Roselle Park, NJ
- Systems QA Analyst 4 - Wells Fargo - Saint Louis Park, MN
- Systems QA Analyst 4 - Wells Fargo - West Des Moines, IA