Redlining, Servicing, Biz Lending among CFPB Fair Lending Priorities in 2017
The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau said today that it will prioritize redlining, mortgage and student loan servicing and small business lending in its fair lending enforcement activities this year.
- MortgageFraud Director - Ally Financial - Charlotte, NC
- Multifamily Portfolio Managment Director - Freddie Mac - Mc Lean, VA
- Loss Mitigation Manager - PHH Corporation - Mount Laurel, NJ
- Senior Quality Assurance Specialist - Servicing - BOK Financial Corporation - Irving, TX
- Personal Banker III - Cadence Bank N.A. - West Point, MS
- Retail Sales Manager (Grand Rapids, MI) - EverBank - Grand Rapids, MI