Redlining, Servicing, Biz Lending among CFPB Fair Lending Priorities in 2017
The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau said today that it will prioritize redlining, mortgage and student loan servicing and small business lending in its fair lending enforcement activities this year.
- Senior Vice President, Shared Service for Mortgages - PenFed Credit Union - McLean, VA
- Mortgage Business Analyst - Randstad Technologies - McLean, VA
- Contact Center Member Consultant - WSECU - Olympia, WA
- Home Mortgage Consultant - Essex Bank - Richmond, VA
- Corporate Underwriter - Bank of America - Brea, CA
- Senior Underwriter - Bank of America - Brea, CA