Retail, Wholesale Gap in Reverse Mortgage Endorsements Continues, With a Flip
Home Equity Conversion Mortgage endorsement volume in February was down 3.5% from the previous month, but the slight decline continues to mask a significant disparity between retail and wholesale growth.
- VP Portfolio Integration (EPMO) - Fannie Mae - Washington, DC
- MPF Program Supervisor - FHLBank Pittsburgh - Pittsburgh, PA
- Vice President of Finance - Municipal Employees Credit Union of Baltimore - Baltimore, MD
- Investment Analyst - Commercial Real Estate Finance - NorthMarq Capital - Raleigh, NC
- Home Loan Operations Manager - AAA Michigan/The Auto Club Group - Dearborn, Michigan
- Internal Audit - Citywide Home Loans - Denver, CO