Retail, Wholesale Gap in Reverse Mortgage Endorsements Continues, With a Flip
Home Equity Conversion Mortgage endorsement volume in February was down 3.5% from the previous month, but the slight decline continues to mask a significant disparity between retail and wholesale growth.
- Mortgage Loan Processor - Windsor Federal Savings - Windsor, CT
- Real Estate Disclosure Coordinator - Provident Credit Union - Redwood City, CA
- Premier Mortgage Consultant - HSBC - Brooklyn, NY
- President/Chief Executive Officer - County Educators Federal Credit Union - Roselle Park, NJ
- Systems QA Analyst 4 - Wells Fargo - Saint Louis Park, MN
- Systems QA Analyst 4 - Wells Fargo - West Des Moines, IA