Reverse Mortgage Lenders May be the Big Bad Wolf
In early August 2016, 73-year-old Mary Taylor opened her mail and found some shocking news: The southwest Houston home she’d lived in for more than 30 years was in foreclosure.
- Vice President of Real Estate Lending - San Mateo Credit Union - Redwood City, CA
- Commercial Services Associate - RTN Federal Credit Union - Waltham, MA
- HR Manager - Summit Funding Inc - Sacramento, CA
- Home Equity Manager - WSECU - Olympia, WA
- Chief Lending Officer - Royal Credit Union - Eau Claire, WI
- Financial Consultant - Online Hiring Event 10/18 - Charles Schwab - Wayzata, MN