Richard Cordray: Independent Regulator or Political Candidate?
Acccording to those close to him, Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB) Director Richard Cordray is running for governor in Ohio next year. He is expected to be the Democratic front-runner in the race.
- Senior Vice President, Shared Service for Mortgages - PenFed Credit Union - McLean, VA
- Mortgage Business Analyst - Randstad Technologies - McLean, VA
- Contact Center Member Consultant - WSECU - Olympia, WA
- Home Mortgage Consultant - Essex Bank - Richmond, VA
- Corporate Underwriter - Bank of America - Brea, CA
- Senior Underwriter - Bank of America - Brea, CA