Can I Get Sued Over a Court-Authorized Foreclosure?
If a Clerk of Court authorizes a foreclosure sale and the trustee sells the property, can a borrower or other aggrieved party later sue to nullify the foreclosure sale or recover damages caused by the foreclosure?
- Mortgage Loan Officer- Leads Provided - Base + Commission - EECU - Fort Worth, TX
- Mortgage Processor - Credit Union of Georgia - Marietta, GA
- Retail Personal Banker Associate II - Fifth Third Bank - XENIA, OH
- Retail Personal Banker Associate II - Fifth Third Bank - OAKWOOD, OH
- Area Sales Manager (ASM) I - Fifth Third Bank - BRENTWOOD, TN
- Mortgage Closer I - Fifth Third Bank - OAK LAWN, IL