Trump Budget: Serious About HUD Cuts, But Details Scarce
The White House delivered on its promise to propose historic cuts to the federal budget, submitting a fiscal year 2018 framework that would slash $54 billion from a wide variety of government agencies in order to fund substantial investment in the armed forces and the Department of Homeland Security.
- Network Administrator - Randstad Technologies - Santa Ana, CA
- Training Delivery Specialist - 225 - Randstad Technologies - Raleigh, NC
- Member Service Representative II - Wescom Credit Union - Pasadena, CA
- Branch Manager - Everett - WSECU - Everett, WA
- Systems Support Analyst 1 - Wells Fargo - San Antonio, TX
- Licensed Mortgage Loan Originator - Bridgewell Capital LLC - Orlando, FL