Trump Budget: Serious About HUD Cuts, But Details Scarce
The White House delivered on its promise to propose historic cuts to the federal budget, submitting a fiscal year 2018 framework that would slash $54 billion from a wide variety of government agencies in order to fund substantial investment in the armed forces and the Department of Homeland Security.
- Mortgage Business Analyst - Randstad Technologies - McLean, VA
- Contact Center Member Consultant - WSECU - Olympia, WA
- Home Mortgage Consultant - Essex Bank - Richmond, VA
- Corporate Underwriter - Bank of America - Brea, CA
- Senior Underwriter - Bank of America - Brea, CA
- Loan Processor - Waterstone Mortgage Corporation - Salem, OR